1. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT.
1.1. Terms of Service. These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) govern the access and use of the website www.teaful.co, and affiliated websites, features, services, mobile applications, products and teas, software and other services, or any portion thereof (collectively, the “Service”), owned or controlled by Teaful, LLC, a California limited liability company, or its affiliated companies (“Teaful” or “we” or “our” or “us”). Affiliated companies are entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with Teaful.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
2.1. Marks. The design, trademarks, service marks, and logos of Teaful and the Service (“Teaful Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Teaful, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States, foreign laws and international conventions.
2.2. Intellectual Property Rights. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyright rights and other intellectual property rights in the Service and its contents, including any and all Teaful Marks, content, data, databases, information, text, music, sound, photos, images, graphics, audio, video, software, code, technology, methods, analyses, studies, reports, and other intellectual property contained therein (“Teaful IP”) are owned by or licensed to Teaful, and protected by law, including copyright, database, trade secret, and trademark laws of the United States and all applicable jurisdictions, as well as other applicable state, national, and international laws and regulations.
2.3. License. Teaful grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Service for your use in accordance with these Terms of Service. Teaful reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Service, or any portion thereof, other than as expressly permitted.
2.4. Restrictions. You will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the Service or any software, documentation or data related to the Service (“Software”); modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Service or any Software; use the Service or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
3. THE TEAFUL SERVICE.
3.2. No Affiliation with Brands. Teaful is a private company and has no affiliation or rights with any brand or third party products on the Service. Teaful disclaims ownership of any trademarks, logos or images belonging to any brand or third party products appearing on this site. The appearance of trademarks and/or logos belonging to brands, third party products or their respective companies on the Service does not constitute affiliation or endorsement by such companies of any of the services provided by Teaful.
3.3. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions. Occasionally there may be information in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated. We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all product descriptions, photographs, pricing or other information on the Service are accurate, complete, current, or error-free. In addition, all weights and size dimensions are approximate. If a product offered by Teaful is not as described or pictured, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition for a refund. In the event of an error, whether on the Service, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, in delivering a product or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly, or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
3.4. Pricing and Availability. All prices for products (and the associated costs of shipping and tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
3.5. Acceptance of Orders. Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all the information required by us to complete your order. Once a properly completed order is received, authorization of your form of payment is received and we have accepted your order, we will promptly place your order in line for shipment.
3.6. Shipping Terms and Policies. All shipping charges are your responsibility, unless waived by Teaful. Shipping charges will be included on your invoice and can be viewed prior to finalizing your order. The shipping charge shown during the checkout process is subject to verification. Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point. Title to products passes from Teaful to you upon shipment and we are not responsible for any shipping delays or problems once the product has been shipped.
3.7. Lost or Stolen Packages. Any lost/stolen, misplaced by the shipping company, undelivered package, wholly or partially damaged, during delivery, is not the responsibility of Teaful. When the shipping company tracking states that the package has been delivered to the address the customer has provided, we will consider that the package was correctly delivered. For APO/AP/AE/AA/FP/PO Box we hold absolutely no responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen, since there is no support for delivery tracking to these destinations. A claim with the shipping company, may be filed by the recipient. Additionally, proper address information is the sole responsibility of the customer. Teaful shall not be held responsible financially or otherwise when customer provides an incorrect address. Customers who provide an incorrect address and do not fix the error before the item is shipped will be charged in full and are recommended to file a claim with the shipping company.
3.8. Return and Exchange Policies. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return or exchange eligible items in new and unused condition with original packaging within fifteen (15) days of purchase for either a refund or exchange. We will exchange items if there is an issue with the item such as it being damaged (cups) or if the seal was not properly admitted on the tea packaging. In basic terms, if there is anything wrong with the item which is a hazard or serves as unusable by you. Please note that items purchased through special promotion, sales, or clearance are final sales, and therefore not eligible for returns or exchange. Purchases made with a credit card or debit card can be refunded to the same card. To return or exchange an item, contact email@example.com to start communication. From there we will provide return shipping label to attach onto box to send back to us. We will provide all information and all you have to do is drop it off at a mail or delivery service.
4. YOUR ACCOUNT.
4.1. Account Registration. If you choose to register for an account, you must complete the account registration process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You agree to register only once using a single account. You agree you will not (i) register on behalf of another person; (ii) register under the name of another person or under a fictional name or alias; (iii) choose a username that constitutes or suggests an impersonation of any other person (real or fictitious) or entity or that you are a representative of an entity when you are not, or that is offensive; (iv) choose a username for the purposes of deceiving or misleading our users and/or the Teaful as to your true identity; or (v) choose a username that incorporates a solicitation.
4.2. Account Information. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You should notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security. Teaful will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your username, password, or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by Teaful or another party due to someone else using your username, password, or account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. Your account is unique to you and may not be transferred to any third party.
4.3. Account Security. Teaful cares about the integrity and security of your account information. However, Teaful cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the Service’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your account information at your own risk.
4.4. Termination, Suspension, and Restrictions. Teaful may terminate or suspend your access to or ability to use the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including breach of this Agreement. In particular, Teaful may immediately terminate or suspend accounts that have been flagged for repeat copyright infringement. Upon termination of your access to or ability to use the Service, your right to use or access the Service will immediately cease. Teaful may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including availability of any feature, database, or content. Teaful may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or parts of the Service without notice or liability.
4.5. Survival of Terms. This Agreement’s terms and conditions that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Service shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to termination or limit any liability that you otherwise may have to Teaful or any third party.
5. CONDUCT. As a condition of your use of and access to the Service, you agree not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in any way that violates these Terms. Any use of the Service in violation of these Terms of Service may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your account and your ability to use the Service. You may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
(a) Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; altering, modifying or creating derivative works of the Service, or any portion thereof;
(b) Using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service; accessing any content or features of the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
(c) Transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; using the Service for any commercial solicitation purpose or political campaigning;
(d) Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or features or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content or features therein;
(e) Taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Service infrastructure; interfering with the proper working of the Service;
(f) Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; or
(g) Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other Users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges.
(h) The Service is for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, content of other users, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, software, audio files and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by Teaful or (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes. Users of the Service may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service or the Service for any purpose except with Teaful’s express consent (such as for promoted profiles or other advertisements), which Teaful may provide or deny in its sole discretion. Teaful may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
6. COPYRIGHT POLICY.
6.1. Copyright Agent. Teaful respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to our designated copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”). Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
4040 Moorpark Ave Ste 108
San Jose, CA 95117Attn: Copyright Agent
For clarity, only Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
7. THIRD PARTIES.
7.1. Third Party Links. The Service may contain links to third-party advertisers, websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Teaful is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such advertisements, websites or services, or (ii) the content, products, or resources on or available from such advertisers, websites or services. Links to such advertisers, websites or services do not imply any endorsement by Teaful of those websites or services. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or services.
7.2. Third Party Content. Through the Service, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by third parties. Teaful cannot guarantee that such third party content will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise. Teaful disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of any third party content.
7.3. Third Party Promotions. Some third parties may promote sweepstakes, competitions, promotions, and other similar opportunities on the Service (“Third Party Promotions”). Teaful is not the sponsor or promoter of these Third Party Promotions and does not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of any third parties who organize, administer or are otherwise involved in any of promotion of these Third Party Promotions. If you wish to participate in any of these Third Party Promotions, you are responsible for reading and ensuring that you understand the applicable rules and any eligibility requirements and are lawfully able to participate in such Third Party Promotions in your jurisdiction.
7.4. Third Party Listings. We do not warrant and shall not be liable for the quality of any third party products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Service.
8. FEES, PAYMENTS AND REWARDS.
8.1. Fees. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Service, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any and all taxes that may be applicable to your purchase(s), and you agree that such taxes, if any, are not our responsibility. Refunds and exchanges shall be subject to our refund and exchange policies, in the applicable additional terms, as may be made available by us and updated by us from time to time.
8.3. Rewards Program. Users with registered accounts may participate in our rewards program (“Rewards Program”) and earn points that can be redeemed for promotional offers. Rewards Program points made available by us through the Service, are nonrefundable, have no monetary value (i.e., are not a cash account or equivalent), and are only a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to use, even if such came with a durational term. We may immediately suspend or terminate the license we grant you to Rewards Program points for any or no reason, in our sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability. We may modify the Rewards Program, any points, or the terms that govern their usage, at our sole discretion, and such modifications may make the Rewards Program points more or less common, valuable, effective, or functional.
9. MOBILE SERVICES.
9.1. “Mobile Services” means certain software and services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload data to the Service via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to use the Service from a mobile device, and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device.
9.2. Wireless Carriers. To the extent you access the Mobile Services through a mobile device, your wireless carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices.
9.3. Notifications and Messages. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Teaful and other entities by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device for the purpose of providing the applicable service and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Teaful account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number. In the event that you fail to comply with the obligation to promptly update your Teaful account information when changing or deactivating your mobile telephone number, you accept full responsibility for any of your messages, which may not be delivered or may be sent to the person that acquires your old number.
10. GENERAL DISCLAIMERS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCTS AND TEAS), IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TEAFUL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TEAFUL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TEAFUL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR DATA ON THE SERVICE, WITH RESPECT TO THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. TEAFUL DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY OTHER ADVERTISING, AND TEAFUL WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TEAFUL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCTS AND TEAS), OR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR DATA, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR DATA OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT OR DATA POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT TEAFUL IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TEAFUL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL TEAFUL’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO USE THE SERVICE DURING THE PRIOR SIX (6) MONTHS.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Teaful, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service (including, without limitation, Mobile Services); (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a user or third party. Teaful may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which users have agreed to indemnify Teaful and you agree to assist and cooperate with Teaful in the defense or settlement of any such matters. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive the termination of this Agreement and your use of the Service.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
13.1. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
13.2. Mandatory Arbitration. For any dispute you have with Teaful, you agree to first contact Teaful and attempt to resolve the dispute informally. If Teaful has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. The arbitration will be conducted in Orange County, California, in the United States. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. This arbitration agreement survives the termination of this Agreement between you and Teaful.
13.3. Waivers of Class Action and Trial by Jury. You and Teaful both waive any right to participate in any class action involving disputes between us, and you and Teaful are each waiving the right to a trial by jury. All claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims. This class action waiver is an essential part of our arbitration agreement and may not be severed. If for any reason this class action waiver is found unenforceable, then the entire arbitration agreement will not apply. However, the waiver of the right to trial by jury set forth in this Section will remain in full force and effect.
13.4. Other Remedies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. Nothing in this Section precludes you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service.
14.5. Time Limitations. YOU AND TEAFUL AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES.
15. NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the online services are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
16. OTHER JURISDICTIONS. By accessing or using the Service, or submitting information, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Agreement and consent to having your data transferred to and processed in the United States. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please do not use the Service. The Service is controlled and operated by Teaful from the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the Service, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Service, do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the availability of the Service, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
18. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions, feedback or to report a violation regarding these Terms of Service, you may email us at email@example.com or contact us by mail addressed to:
4040 Moorpark Ave Ste 108
San Jose, CA 95117